The transition to Smartermail 17 brings many new features, a new streamlined UI, and many security features. Below we will be covering some of the major differences you will see when logging in. In addition to Community.Hostek.com, our support team is here to assist with any questions you have.
What’s new in SmarterMail 17: https://www.smartertools.com/smartermail/whats-new#/
The latest Smartermail update provides a new look and quicker access to the most commonly used features.
Nav Bar Location
The Nav Bar, located on the left side in versions 15.7 and below, has moved to the top of the page. The menu buttons have remained mainly the same.
SmarterMail 15.7 and below
- Team WorkSpaces
- Compose New Email
Full documentation for all smarter mail features can be found here.
- Contact Groups - You can create groups for your contacts. Clicking the Eye icon will hide or unhide groups.
- View Options - Switch between how your contacts are presented.
- Filter - Filtering options are now located above contacts.
Compose New Email
The Compose New Email is now the last icon on the right in the navbar.
New Email Form
- Flags - Flags are now located under the ellipsis menu.
- CC & BCC - CC & BCC’s are now added on the right side of the To: field.
- Updated HTML Editor - Added functionality and design to the Webmail HTML Editor
SmarterMail 17 Documentation: https://help.smartertools.com/SmarterMail/current/
SmarterMail What’s New: https://www.smartertools.com/smartermail/whats-new#/
SmarterMail Release Notes: https://www.smartertools.com/smartermail/release-notes/current
Community Mail Link: https://community.hostek.com/c/E-Mail