The ‘Usage’ function will allow you to view the current resource usage for all domains individually as well as a total for all domains.
Login to your WCP Control Panel
Note: You can view our topic on logging into WCP if you need help with this step.
You will then be brought to the Account Manager screen. Click on ‘Usage’.
Note: If you are logged in but not on this Account Manage page then click the drop-down on the top-right of the page and choose ‘Account Manager’.
This will display the ‘Usage’ box. This will contain metrics for various important resources used by each domain.
- ’Domain Name’ - The domain name associated with the following metrics.
- ’Disk Usage’ - The total amount of disk used for this domain’s Site files.
- ’Bandwidth(Month To Date)’ - Total Bandwidth used this month.
- ’Bandwidth(Last Month)’ - Total Bandwidth used in the previous month.
- ’MySQL’ - Total Space used by this domain’s MySQL databases.
- ’MSSQL’ - Total Space used by this domain’s MSSQL databases.
- ’Mail’ - Total Space used by all mail users for this domain.
Below the individual domain results is the total of all Domains for the VPS/Reseller account.
Below Reseller total is a button to ‘Export to File’. This will export all the above data to a .csv file.